Saturday, September 23, 2006

Beautiful Monkeys


Here they are, my beautiful monkeys. There are many reasons behind my creating this blog, but really, it just boils down to these two. My sweet, whip-smart, noisy, affectionate, demanding, precious children. Lily and Tucker, I love you so. (And they love each other, too, can you tell? That is, when Lily isn't grabbing her brother's toys away, shoving him, slamming her bedroom door in his face, or otherwise exploring her inner dictator.)

No, the nights aren't cool enough around here to don footie jammies yet -- this picture is from back in April. Now Tucker is five months older, and starting to give his sister a little what-for right back. I'm not supposed to take sides in this sort of epic blood struggle, but I can't help but root for the little guy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home